ICE Competition Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Competition, entrants automatically agree to these terms and conditions:
- To participate in the Competition kindly leave your business card in the bowl next to this notice.
- This competition is owned and operated by Melita Limited (“Melita”).
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize consists of two economy flights to Malta inclusive of return, luggage and airport taxes, transfers to and from Malta airport to the hotel, and accommodation for two people for three nights in a five-star hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. Any other charges shall be borne by the winner.
- The winner may choose to depart from any desired airport of their choice within Europe. Both the outbound and inbound flights must fall within March 1st 2020 and May 31st
- The winner shall inform Melita of the travelling dates chosen not later than two weeks before the departure date, in order to be able to make the necessary arrangements. No changes are possible once tickets have been issued.
- Melita shall not be held responsible in the event the winner is not able to fly on the chosen dates.
- Melita will endeavour to book direct flights at convenient times, however, if direct flights are unavailable, routing will be at Melita’s .
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, ICE London.
- Melita reserves the right to stop participation in the case of deliberate abuse and/or misuse of this competition.
- By participating in this competition you are consenting to the processing of personal data by Melita in accordance with its Data Protection Noticefound here: https://www.melita.com/terms/general/data-protection-notice/ which is in conformity with the Data Protection Legislation.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Melita reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the competition at any time by giving immediate notice to the public via the Melita Data Centre website melitadatacentre.com
- The winner will be notified, and announced on melitadatacentre.com, by February 10th 2020.
- The winner will be notified via a call or email and asked a simple question based on skill. Should the winner not answer the question correctly, or not confirm acceptance of the prize by the 29th of February 2020 an alternative winner will be drawn and contacted.
- Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered. Prize is not transferable.
- Employees of Melita and their family members may not participate in this Competition.