Friday, October 27, 2017
In this role you will need to provide technical support for Melita’s Data Centre, Business Fibre Internet connectivity and Fixed Multiline Telephony corporate and high value business clients. You will have to understand customer requirements and prepare solution analysis and high level designs to technically assist these Business customers accordingly.
Key roles and responsibilities are as follows:
• 24×7 Technical Support for Data Centre customers including new customer setup and configurations
• Service Delivery and Acceptance Testing of Internet connectivity over Fibre for Business Customers
• Configuration and support of Voice Gateways for Fixed Multiline Telephony services
• Technical support of VPN services
• Registration, activation, renewal & termination processes of Domain services
You must be able to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines. The selected person must have a minimum of a Diploma level in networking together with a CISCO qualification. Having worked in a similar role for at least 1 to 2 years will be considered an asset.
At Melita Ltd. we know that our success depends entirely on our work-force. For this reason we make sure that the Melita team remains diverse, dynamic and free to grow and develop.
If you would like to apply for this role, kindly fill in the below application form.
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
Closing Date: 15th November 2017
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com